Cheat days

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
May 26, 2014 3:29pm
via Android

Hey folks, I'm curious as to how you guys do cheat days? I've been researching this and can't seem to find a definitive answer, so my conclusion is that it depends on the person. So do you guys have a cheat day where you eat whatever you want the whole day or do you just eat bad for one meal?

26 May
Everyone I know just eats a "yolo" meal every once a week or so, and the meals are still somewhat healthy. Cheat DAYS can cause a huge set back and lead back to bad habits.
27 May
If you're giving yourself a cheat day youre not committing to the full picture of being and living healthy. There's either good food or bad food. Don't beat yourself up if you want a piece of cake during the week. Just make sure you're not eating the whole cake.
28 May
Thanks guys for the reply, seems like it's more a cheat snack rather than a meal or day. Rari j, I know cheat days can go two fold and have major setbacks, but I cannot deny myself the horrible food all my life bc I loovvee to eat! I was blessed with a high metabolism growing up, so I was eating non stop and was a twig still. Now that I'm older, I still have my bad habits, but slower metabolism, hence this weight gain. So for me, to change 20 years of bad habits and switch to no cheat...
28 May
Lol that actually sounds yummy ^^

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51