stopped losing wieght

8 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
May 30, 2014 8:53pm

i'm on 1200 cal diet i lost 4 kg on it in the last 5 weeks but i stopped losing wieght a week ago , i can't workout at this time because i have a leg injury i still have 5 kg to lose. What shoul i do ?

Image_thumb
109 Posts
May 30, 2014 10:27pm
via iOS
It is normal that weight loss stops for a while,just keep going.try to change something in your eating routine,it could help.as for me i had some periods that weight was exactly the same aroun 2 weeks and then moved a lot.losing is a process.
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
May 31, 2014 3:09pm
via Android

So should i increase my calorie intake or stay the same

Image_thumb
109 Posts
May 31, 2014 9:12pm
via iOS
1200 is not much.have you counted your Bmi?it should be normal for loosing as well as  if you add some workouts it will work.and you can do something with your arms and abs to burn more calories. If you comsume less calories it is starvation mode for your body and you will gain back very quickly what you lost
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 1, 2014 11:58am
via Android

My bmi is normal , i will start working out in the next week so hope it works , thanks for your help :D

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jun 1, 2014 12:22pm
via Android

You can do upper body workouts with weights that will burn fat.

Image_thumb
456 Posts
Jun 1, 2014 12:45pm
via Android

Hey Sara...
Anete had pretty much said it all & is absolutely correct! Being on a1200 cal diet for long time without modifying it ,depending on ur workout routine, will put ur body on "energy save mode". The more u workout & build muscle, the more ur body will burn. I dont know ur daily diet plan, but this might help:
-Eat more small meals & healthy snacks during the day to keep ur body active & energized.
-Chang the calory intake for each day..e.g, one day has low cal..the next day has more cal.
-Drink more water.e.g, 2 glasses after 30min- 1 hour of a meal.
- If cant workout due to ur injury, decrease the carb intake(espacially at night).

Hope u heal soon & best of luck on reaching ur goals!

Icon_missing_thumb
32 Posts
Jun 1, 2014 2:31pm
via Android

If you can, get swimming.... Brilliant cardio and no stress on your leg. Use a pull buoy if necessary. And aim for 5 same size meals spread equally throughout the day and you should be sorted :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51