Flat stomach in 2 month

7 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 4, 2014 6:57pm
via iOS
Can anyone help me I am wanting a flat stomach and been doing squats and sit ups for ages and many other exercises but nothing seems to be helping I want to achieve this by august
04 Jun
Tons of crunches :)
04 Jun
I've tried them aswell
04 Jun
Hmm let me think.........
04 Jun
I'm sorry totally no help, I always focus on a lifted booty,and arm strength. Lol SORRY!!!!
04 Jun
It's fine x
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 8:57pm
via Android

Maybe u need to look at what ur eating? Think the saying is abs are made in the kitchen... I find when I lower my carb intake it reduces bloat so I feel flatter..

04 Jun
What would you suggest to eat
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 9:20pm
via Android

I try to have protein and veg or salad for lunch and dinner, so chicken with salad, cheese (love cheese "/) and like fish/lean steak and veggies for dinner. Sounds boring but actually more enjoyable than it looks. Eggs are also gd to have. I still enjoy chocolate and wine occasionally and a hearty meal once a wk too, need to keep living :0)
Hope it helps, im no expert but this is what works for me.

04 Jun
Gd calorie app is My fitness pal, helps with carb/protein and fat intake too plus log exercise
05 Jun
Thanks
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 5, 2014 11:49am
via Android

Try to do workouts that hit all your abs. There's a bunch of good ones on here. For your obliques you want side planks and right / left side v sit ups. Lower abs is all about getting your feet off the floor think reverse crunches pulse ups leg lifts. But more important is diet. I've tried to eliminate all processed foods like muffins donuts cookies  etc. Eat whole grains. It's harder than hell lol but it will get you there. Good luck!!

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jun 5, 2014 12:04pm
via Android

Hey chloe! Well u have to make sure that u don't have dinner so late or before sleeping by short time! Cuz this could make u have a big stomach good luck ;)

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Jun 5, 2014 1:40pm
via Android

To have a good body, 70% is the style of food consumption 30% is the exercise

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jun 15, 2014 5:15am
via iOS
Leg lifts. Hold mid way for 10seconds and don't let your legs touch the ground til you've finished a complete set. Try to do three rounds of  10- 10 second hold leg lifts. You'll get there and of course eat heathy and lots of water

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51