Healthy Eating

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 8, 2014 1:38pm
via Android

Hai everyone,

Im only new here and well I need to lose weight... I need to lose around 15kgs. I am 16 years old.
Let me start, I do go to a gym but am still a bit shy with people staring at me. I actually hate it. I suffer from depression and anxiety. I tend to eat alot when Im bored or just because its an ad on TV and I want to eat so I will grab a packet of chips or a bar of chocolate!
I have tried shakes but they are absolutely horrible. I eat alot and after Im finished I cant eat for about 5mins and then I sit down and Im hungry again? I have no idea...

I do exercise well but exercise as just as important as the food... Im not so motivated but I do try and like look at some pictures of skinny people and I say thats what I want and I use the hate from people in to my training.

Hopefully this is enough information... I just want to know a good plan or some foods I can eat or what I should do more or less of? Some tips and advice to eat healthy and lose weight.

08 Jun
If U suffer from depression DONT ever cut off carbs from ur diet(potatoes, pasta, rice, oats...)!! Or ur serotonine levels will go down!eating the right amount of carbs per day will not make U fat and keep U healthy. Make sure U eat the right amount of carbs+proteins(chicken/turkey/eggs/low fat cheese/fish)+vegetables per meal. During the day have fresh fruit (remember that nuts, avocado and coconut are fatty fruits, also limit the intake of grapes and bananas due to high levels of sugar. Consult a professional for more detailed advice and dont forget to take a blood test before U undergo any...
08 Jun
*but they will keep U healthy
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 8, 2014 1:57pm
via Android

U want to lose 15 kg that's a lot. Over how much time? But I think to start, eating veggies and replacing for fatty carbs, and have more less fatty proteins.

Icon_missing_thumb
32 Posts
Jun 8, 2014 6:13pm
via Android

Snack on healthier stuff, start swimming - dramatically increases metabolism, good cardio

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jun 8, 2014 7:44pm
via Android

Well 15 kilos!   Thats too much its not easy ..u should stop eating fatty foods! Eat vegetables and fruit except grapes and go to the gym alot and forget about ppl lol!work out alot too and move alot and NEVER EAT WHILE WATCHING TV!!!!! It will be difficult to u at first but then it will be a habitation ! Keep on and never give up!! Good luck tariq :)

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 9, 2014 8:13pm
via Android

I don't think it's too much if it's something you really want, then no one would be able to stop you!

I myself lost 20kg in 4 months = 5 kg a month = 1 kg on a Week

So if you just manage to loose 1 kg per week,  then your goal should be reached by 3 months from now^^
(Fighting!!)

10 Jun
Well that depends on ur weight lol! If it was very over weight it will be very easy for u..but see tarik pic he doesn't look that fat! It wont be easy for him! Of course nothin impossible. .but not every thingis easy..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51