Bread!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Jun 21, 2014 11:05am
via Android

Pretty much everything I eat involves bread! I love it, but I think it's the reason I can't lose weight!

I have bread for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and usually some bread with dinner and even my snacks sometimes involve bread!

I need help to drop the bread and am looking for alternatives!

21 Jun
What kind of bread
21 Jun
Oatmeal or smoothies are good for breakfast. Fruits and vegetables make good snacks. Experiment with other options to see what you like.
Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Jun 21, 2014 12:33pm
via Android

Any, I have white, brown mixed etc, I just need alternatives to bread haha :)

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 21, 2014 2:17pm
via iOS
You could try a wheat bread or some flat breads but bread is carbs and guess what carbs turn to if you don't burn them off sugars I'm sure you know where that goes that's why diabetics have to watch carbs and usually slim way down when they get stuff regulated if they do it right and not just compensate with insulin but wheat is better on the carbs aspect look up some diabetic diets should be some good alternatives for breads on them
Image_thumb
140 Posts
Jun 22, 2014 9:47am
via Android

Pita bread! Some are fat free its low in carbs and around 80 cals for a big piece. Try it folded in half and heated up with fatfree ricotta cheese and tomato sauce between it and some italian spice :) it makes a good pizza pocket

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51