Flat tummy advice

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 22, 2014 2:24am
via Android

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to eliminate a bloated stomach. For the most part I have a flat tummy but as soon as I down water and I'm standing straight and relaxed you can tell there's been a major expansion in my stomach I assume it's just bloating because in the AM I don't have this issue. PLEASE HELP!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jun 22, 2014 2:13pm
via Android

Tea helps soo much with bowel issues.

24 Jun
Thanks girl! I'm going to try an add more green tea to my diet!
25 Jun
So peppermint tea seems to be a big hit. I tried it and conform it's legit! Lol thank you for the advice!
25 Jun
No problem! I really love tea more than any other drink. My absolute favorite is spearmint tea and Chamomile and Vanilla tea. You should try them!!!
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 12:33pm
via iOS
How much water do you usually drink? If you don't drink enough your body retains the little bit that it gets and this causes bloating. If you drink more water your body won't feel a need to hold on to it and so you will get rid of retained water and bloating will go. I had the same issue, all I used to drink was Diet Coke.
25 Jun
That use to he me. I had a coke everyday of my life. Smh. Now I'm consuming four 16.9 oz water bottles. But just stared doing that like last week. So maybe it takes some time. Thanks girl!
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 6:50pm
via Android

Also, take a look at how many salty foods you crave. You may have to go out of your way to check sodium content listed in the nutritional info for everything you have. Salt will definitely make a person retain water...and water weight unfortunately,  Lactose intolerance or eating fibrous broccoli could even be a cause.

Tone this area with something  like a reverse ab crunch. Or anything that lifts pelvis

25 Jun
That makes sense. I'm going to pay closet attention now! You ladies have some awesome advice. And i?am very grateful.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51