Need to lose about 40 pounds for my sister's wedding !!!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 3:35pm
via iOS
My sister just got engaged and she wants me to be in her wedding party. Problem is I'm so overweight and currently a size 18 and want to be a 12 or 10 by October. Any help, suggestions and words of encouragement are most welcome.
27 Jun
A daily routine of walking and running. Eat only after you are done a workout. Drink cold water and only 15 mins after eating. Worked for me.
27 Jun
You can safely lose 2 Ibs/ week if you have a strict routine for meals and physical activity. Try out the my fitness pal app to track calorie intake and out take. By October you should lose 20 Ibs, but remember you will also be gaining muscle therefore, don't rely on Mr. Scale to track weight lose. I wish you the best of luck :)
30 Jun
Contact me I got you
02 Jul
Thank you Mike.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 28, 2014 10:28am
via iOS
Thanks for the invite. Having some to go through this journey with me would be a great help
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 28, 2014 10:30am
via iOS
I walk everyday to and from work, but I guess I need to increase my pace if I wanna make it count. Even losing 20 pounds would be a great accomplishment and it will give me a starting point.
16 Jul
So, just got back from a long work conference...Gained 4 pounds....Which translates to more work for me :(
Icon_missing_thumb
172 Posts
Jul 9, 2014 6:12am
via Android

Your food choices are going to be the number one way to lose the weight and get healthy. Your working out will help with the progress and help you tighten/tone as you lose.

Healthy food choices , lots of water and push to work out at least 5 days a week. Preferably hiit workouts to burn as much as you can in a shorter period of time. Good luck !

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 1:13pm
via iOS
So..had a week long work conference 2 weeks ago...and I'm ashamed to say that I gained about 5 pounds :(. However, this past week I tried to monitor my meals and also counting my calories, it seems like changing my eating habit is causing me to now eat way less than what is considered healthy (on average 1000 calories a day) and I'm also working out (15-30 mins). So far in the last week I have lost 2 pounds but I feel like I'm not losing it in a healthy way. Any suggestions on how to improve my meals to get my required calories and nutrients. Example of meals: Breakfast 2 large scrabbled eggs 1 slice of whole wheat bread or 1 small whole wheat tortilla wrap Morning snack 1 fruit Lunch Tuna casserole or tuna sand which in whole wheat wrap or bread Afternoon snack Plain low fat Bulgarian yogurt (love it so much:) ) Supper Grilled chicken with mixed veggies.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 3:15pm
via Android

I just downloaded this app, but i've been doing focus t25 for a while now and until i started cutting down my calories i didn't really notice a difference, so someone told me to try veggie soup diet, in the morning i would eat a protein and a little carb breakfast, cause i did my workout so i need energy and the rest of the day i would eat veggie soup. Just veggies in it no potato you can add chicken or a meat though for protein. And i have lost almost 10 lbs in a month, which i honestly did expect to lose that much. Thought i would share..i say just try you'll be surprised what you can do when you really put your mind to it! Hope you achieve your goal weight!

22 Jul
That you'll make! :)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 4:02pm
via Android

I make the soup myself!!

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jul 23, 2014 7:37am
via iOS
Unfortunately I can't have soup, it triggers my gag reflexes.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 23, 2014 8:15am
via Android

Hey there, try clean eating. It is easy to follow if you have the time to make food and it doesn't cut out too much. They say you should be on 1200 calories to loose weight healthly. I am also trying to loose 20kg and just started this week. We can do it!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51