Dumb question..

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 4:37pm
via iOS
Hello everyone! I know this is going to be a dumb question, but need a little advice, I'm 47 (yea an old lady)...and I am trying to tone up and maybe lose a few pounds. I love the workouts and am using my elliptical every day. My ?? Is healthy snacks. I get really hungry between meals, and don't want to sabotage all my heard work by eating unhealthy.

Any ideas on what I can pick up at the store that will help toed me over while not being unhealthy or full of calories?

Any advice is appreciated!!

Thanks!
27 Jun
Look up strawberry chips. Basically it's when you put cut up strawberries in the stove and then they harden and taste like chips, yet are still healthy. Also if you need carbs take parsnips And cut into fry or circle shape, then heat in oven. For more info and ingredients google Parsnip Fries
07 Jul
I enjoy Quaker popped rice chips.
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 5:15pm
via Android

You can always eat fruits that are low in sugar (like apples, pears, watermelon,...) or you can mix smoothies with fruits or vegetables (green smoothies). If you need something in your smoothie as a filler you can blend in cashew nuts, almonds or even one tablespoon of oatmeal. I sometimes simply eat cheese or mixed nuts (no salt!). Keep it up and best luck with reaching your aims

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 5:22pm
via iOS
Thanks so much for your help!  I will definitely do this!!
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 5:55pm
via Android

You're welcome. just try a few things and see what fits you best.

Icon_missing_thumb
32 Posts
Jun 27, 2014 9:54pm
via Android

Yh and apple crisps work well (same idea s with the strawberries but cheaper :P) also, try eating same amount but in 5 smaller meals - keeps metabolism higher for longer :) good luck

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jun 30, 2014 8:40pm
Thank you so much for all your tips! I will definitely do this! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51