Lower Body Problems

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 2, 2014 10:07am
via Android

I have always had to atruggle with being prone to a heavier lower body. My upper body is skinny and flat but then I have an apple bottom and wode thighs. I would really love your input on what exercises I should do, how many times a week.

Open to diet tips as well.

I would love to see a wider thigh gap by 3 weeks time.

02 Jul
How did you create topic
02 Jul
Fish salad and water is a healthy safe diet that gives you proteins carbs and calories at a safe and healthy. Eat fish salad and water for a few weeks only then after 3-4 weeks you can eat it with dressing and workout to burn calories first 3*4 weeks only fish salad and water though no sides or anything
03 Jul
Yes squat and lunges ate your friend. Throw in some jump rope as well. 1 min both legs then 30 sec on your right leg than 30 sec on your left leg than 1:30 sec both legs.
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 11:29am
via iOS
Hey Michelle. I do Jump Rope (ec) 4 times a week and i have gone down a jeans size in 4 weeks. You could try that. 
02 Jul
Thank you! I surely will try it out :)
1918070_104893649526530_2880619_n_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 11:49am
via Android

Hi Mechelle. I think it depends on if your lower half is fat or if it's actual body shape as to whether or not you can slim that part of your body. As far as I know (my aunt is a personal trainer) you can't target fat in a certain area. So what i would do is high repetition workouts, workouts that increase your heart rate (cardio) try keeping your heart rate up for the long as possible

02 Jul
This is true. Even though i have gone down a jeans size i have gone down everywhere not just on my legs. You can't spot reduce but cardio is the way forward :).
02 Jul
I have been mainly focusing on squats and lunges to both lessen weight from my thighs and tone them up. My body shape is pear shaped which is inevitable, I just want it to look more polished and sleek. Thank you for the advice :)
1918070_104893649526530_2880619_n_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 2, 2014 11:21pm
via Android

Good with your squats and lunges don't forget to do some kind of upper body workout too (you don't want big legs and small arms)

Image_thumb
117 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 5:00am
via Android

I'm a pear shape Booty Builder Massacre
Weighted Total Body
Thinner Inner Thighs I do those work outs 4 days a week I'm on month 5 and its helping already

The key is toning up the body you have and loving your curves just as long as its not fat but nicely toned muscle

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51