I need to get this weight out! 20y and over 100kg.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Tumblr_n33kprybvf1tw1vhco1_500_thumb
1 Post
Jul 2, 2014 11:06pm
via Android

Well, hey all. My 20th birthday is tomorrow, and I have committed myself to lose weight. Significant weight. I am off collage until late Sept so I got time. Are you aware though of any good diet system? I am not much of a cook, but I can manage. I am over 100kg, the road is gonna be long. I know that. Not searching for a magical thing to happen, but I guess a support system will be something empowering along the way.

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 5:30am
via iOS
I apologise in advance for this being the most unhelpful and unrelated reply in the history of ever... But I saw your dp and just had to reply :') (I love adventure time and the regular show but your dp is adventure time to let's just stick with that!) 

Anyways,
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 
             (For tomorrow)          

An I seriously wish you all the best with your goals. You seem determined and realistic so I think you'll get where you want to be. 

I know my post is irrelevant but hopefully it will bring this forum back to the top and someone who can actually answer your question will do so.. All the best! 

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 6:19am

Hi Zayn, happy birthday. Who do you prefer...Finn and Jake or Fiona and cake? Clearly cake as your bday is coming up!  So far as support goes, not sure if that was a question but I suggest following folks, making friends and let them know your goals and challenges. This is a good community overall, so let them help you! I gotta go slay the peanut monster at the bar now. Good luck!

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 6:43am
via iOS
Hey Zayn. I am a 22y student and i am on holiday until September now too. Like you i have decided to get fit over the summer and it has started well. We should keep in touch and motivate each other throughout the holidays.  For your diet you should be consuming about 2000 calories after exercise as this will give you a deficit of 500 calories which is what you need for weight loss to occur. Remember though you cannot eat 2000 calories of rubbish. You need to eat a good balance of fruit, veg and meat with some carbs. Increase your water intake and for exercise focus on cardio. Good luck feel free to follow and message me. 
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 12:28pm
via iOS
Check my topic "so you want belly fat and you want abs" my best weightloss tips are there

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51