2.5 weeks till last minute vacation

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jul 9, 2014 4:30am
via Android

Im slim but not fit. I want to try to look decent in a bikini and I need something that Will hopefully help me tone up a bit. Hopefully I can continue afterwards but I think a small goal like this should be the motivation I need. Plan is to eat healthy and exercise. But what and what???!!! Help please! I have insanity and t25. Or if there is something better and what foods should I eat/stick to?

09 Jul
Salmon,veggies,and rice,daily,if your already slim I wouldn't suggest t -25, you'll wither away,instead try some muscle building routine,something like a kick boxers workout,get a set of dumbells and a jump rope
Image_thumb
64 Posts
Jul 9, 2014 1:37pm
via Android

I have dumb bells :) any recommended workouts with them??? I want to workout in the evenings or mornings or both if I can.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 9, 2014 2:44pm
via Android

Try out some moderate full body workouts with the dumb bells. Make sure to hit your legs. They are the biggest muscle group beside your upper back. The more muscle you work the higher your metabolic rate will be. Low cards and low sugar intake will help as well. And there are a ton of supplements out there to help with toning up. Muscleandfitness.com has some really good supplement combos. I've done some of them before with great results and I'm about to try some new stuff as well.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51