How long til I start seeing results?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 13, 2014 5:45am
via Android

I'm trying to lose weight and tone up fast. I've been at it for two weeks and I don't see any results. Everyday my Valerie intake is less than 1000 and I exercise at least a half hour to hour everyday. HOW LONG UNTIL I SEE RESULTS??

13 Jul
1000 is pretty low but just don't look at yourself like that for a while and then you would see more noticeable changes in a month or so
13 Jul
Thank you for your support. But I've had eating disorders before and have been going on pro Ana sites and they all say it's faster to not eat and exercise. I don't get it. I just can't seem to bring myself to eat three meals a day. I also take a diet pill every day which suppresses my appetite. I don't see how eating more will make me skinnier??
14 Jul
Like I only say that because that's hard to maintain for most folks ( 1000 calories ) , and they may quit the diet after a few weeks or months. I rather just lower it by a lil more that normal and exercise harder so my eating life style won't be so bad , I hated going out with my friends to only order water and side salad, but this is from all my experience and my opinion.
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 13, 2014 7:44am
via iOS
1000 is too low and might stop you seeing results. You need at least 1200 otherwise your body will try and keep everything you eat and store it as fat. You will only get really slow results, if any at all at 1000. Also you should eat mor otherwise when you increase your calorie intake later you will definitely gain weight. So eat a little more. I exercise at least 30mins a day and eat about 1800 calories and i still don't think that is enough, i need to eat more. You need to stay healthy for real results. Good luck.
13 Jul
Takes time dont give up ^.^ im about to start a cardio program, wanna try it with me and see if it works? Keep in mind the gym is only a small fraction of your gains. The kitchen is your other major fraction
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 13, 2014 11:39am
via Android

Danger d -What kinda cardio? I don't got to a gym I work out at home but I'm interested. Lemme kno some details

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 13, 2014 11:48am
via Android

Het

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 13, 2014 11:49am
via Android

Hey

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 13, 2014 12:00pm
via Android

How r u?  n u from!

Icon_missing_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 14, 2014 10:49am

eat vegetables and fresh fruits,avoid junk food,for weight loss,drink water in morning,drink greeen tea.for better result

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 15, 2014 12:53am
via Android

Did the boiled eggs thing. Thanks good idea =) . How bout yogurt with granola and dried fruit in it? I had that for dinner tonight thought it was yummy and healthy?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51