Ideal bodyweight

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 6:59am
via Android

What is the ideal one? They say it's the height minus 110 (in cm and kg).

My bodyheight is 168 cm, thus my wight must be 58 kg.

But now I'm 65, and can't seem ro reduce it any lower.

16 Jul
You may of hit your ideal weight then...your body know you better than some scale or chart its different for everyone! To break through plateu's you need to up you game as you probably know but idea weight plateu take a lot more!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 9:24am
via Android

Aaaah according to that I'm at my ideal weight... but I would like to be fitter and stronger! :)

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 9:29am
via iOS
Your bmi is 24 which is a healthy body weight. However an ideal bmi is 22 so you could lose about 7lb to hit ideal. Remember though if you are building muscle you may have a high bmi but actually be extremely healthy. Just focus on building muscle and being healthy.  Bmi is often wrong.
16 Jul
How do you work out the bmi? :)
16 Jul
Hey i just went online and used a bmi calculator on there. Then i just put in his height and weight details :).
16 Jul
Thanks. How do you measure BMI?
16 Jul
Sorry for double post. I'll search it online :)
Image_thumb
115 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 9:41am
via Android

Thanks everyone.

I do varied workouts almost everyday to lose weight and gain muscle.

Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 12:13pm
via iOS
What you really want to do is calculate your body fat. You can use an online calculator for this but not sure how accurate it will be. I had mine done at the gym and got 21%! Which i was of course very happy with lol. An average woman is between 25% and 31% a fit woman is between 21% and 24%. An average man is between 18% and 24% and a fit man is between 14% and 17% so you want to aim for the fit range. Anything lower is considered athlete fitness level. So calculate your body fat and see where you are. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51