Little stuck. Any guidance / advice would be very much appreciated:) thanks

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 11:13am
via Android

Hey.
Im looking to loose weight and tone up. Iv been exercising regularly for the last few weeks and since finding this app it has been extreemly helpful! I really want to tone my whole body really.... stomach, but and arms . I have a little cellulite at the top of my legs a couple of inches from my bottom... is there any particular exercise that good for this?
Also I would be very grateful if anyone could recommend any good workouts on here as theres is sooooo much choice Im uncertain which ones to choose. Thanks in advance for any help:) x

17 Jul
The brazilian booty one is awesome for ur butt and legs ..n dont under estimate a 15 min walk/run ..im doing a lot of yoga too on days I dnt feel as motivated..every bit helps :)
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 11:32am
via Android

Squats, lunges, jumping jacks , burpees and mountain climbers are a few.You can go under workout and pick the specific area you want to work and it will show you workouts for that area

16 Jul
Thanks very much:)! I think theres been atleast squats in each video iv done lol. Is it right to focus on arms one day, abs another and bottom another day? Or should I be focusing on each area more than once a week? thanks for replying too:-) its much appreciated
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 1:05pm
via Android

Abs can be worked with everything. I usually have a day I pick a workout that works upper and core and another day working lower and core and some workouts work everything.Mountain climbers obviously work the legs but your shoulders and arms will feel it probably before your legs do.Burpees work everything. There are so many gr8 workouts on here.Wish you the best.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 11:17pm
via Android

Make sure to always stretch before you workout!  You could seriously injure yourself if you don't stretch out enough.  Stretching also helps with flexibility, which can help you be more successful and get more results from normal workouts.  I know it's an obvious tip, but a lot of people don't really think about it.  Also, try not to overwork yourself as this may also cause an injury.  Many people don't give themselves enough time to recuperate, which can actually be counterproductive to your progress.

Here are a couple of great stretch workouts that I love:
Stretch it Out!
Stretchy-Time
Stretch For A Better Posture
Perfect Posture
Stretching Warmup/cooldown

I hope this was helpful!  Feel free to follow me on here if you need some extra motivation.  I'm more than happy to help!

22 Jul
Aw thanks very much :)! Iv got to be honest I hardly stretch, expecially before exercising so this is good advice and I defo will be following it thank you:)! I searched for stretches last week but couldnt really find anything so your recommendations are apreciated and I will be having a gander at them thank you!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51