Stupid Question

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 12:26am
via Android

If I'm doing muscle exercice, Am I going to lose weight or gain weight? If I'm 5'4 and 160lbs

17 Jul
U will lose fat and gain muscle which weighs more. As long as ur eating healthy then u will have muscle weight gain
17 Jul
Something that I do to gain muscle and lose weight, is to do strength training followed by cardio. This allows all of your current energy supplies to be used during the strength portion which will be used to build muscle, and then the cardio will start using up the fats/carbs stored in reserve. If you do cardio first, then you are at risk of not having enough energy to properly do the workouts and/or gain muscle. Remember to eat a meal after any good workout to feed that new muscle! Good luck!
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 2:03am
via iOS
The only stupid questions are ones not asked haha and yeah what the other person said
17 Jul
Hahaha...agree but not always!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 2:08am
My goal is to lose weight n'y getring more fit. Is muscle exercice ennough? And what should I eat?
Image_thumb
456 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 4:42am
via iOS
Hey Melissa,
Karen answered your first question perfectly...I might help with next one

"Exercise and physical activity fall into four basic categories — endurance, strength, balance, and flexibility. Most people tend to focus on one activity or type of exercise and think they're doing enough. Each type is different, though. Doing them all will give you more benefits. Mixing it up also helps to reduce boredom and cut your risk of injury."
http://go4life.nia.nih.gov/4-types-of-exercise

For me, I like to do includ weighted workouts, different kinds of cardio(like running, dancing & skating), yoga & some martial art training. Mixing it up will trigger more muscles + stretching them up to avoid muscule cramps & end up with an overall healthy toned strong body.

Hope that answers your question...good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51