Help

21 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 7:45pm
via Android

I've been trying to lose weight this summer to get the body I want. I used to weigh 165 at the end of May and now I'm 143 and I've been stuck at that weight for two weeks. My goal is 130 but i dont know if ill get there. I work out regularly and eat right. I don't know what else to do.

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 7:49pm
via Android

Run till you can literally lick your lips and taste sweat ;o Lmao no seriously running is great if you arent already try running a mile daily :o Or more depends on your situation i try and run for at least 15 mins daily :o not any predetermined distance just for that time and if you have to walk but walk for less than 30 seconds only if you have to

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 7:52pm
via Android

I already run about 2 miles a day and I also lift

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 7:55pm
via Android

How tall are you :o and how muscularly toned are you maybe you cant lose weight because your already at the lowest you possibly be at muscle weighs more than fat is what i hear so maybe you dropped most of the fat and thats muscle weight

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 8:00pm
via Android

I'm only 5'2" and I have a lot of muscle in my legs. The upper half if my body is fine.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 8:05pm
via Android

What kind of workout do you do? And what and when do you eat?

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 8:20pm
via Android

Idk how to describe it. Its not the same everyday because I work almost all day. I avoid red meats dairy products, and any white products like white bread or white noodles. If I eat noodles its wheat. I eat lots if steamed vegetables,fruit, special K products, and fish. I try not to eat after 7 pm.

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 8:22pm
via Android

You seem to be doing everything right idk what to tell you do you have a flat tummy? And sorry i toke long did a workout on this

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 8:23pm
via Android

Yes I have a flat stomach

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 8:25pm
via Android

Well I just got this app so I hope it helps. I heard about it so I'm gonna give it a try later when I go to the gym

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 8:39pm
via Android

Ok cool, changing exercise routines is good so long as the intensity is up there for your workouts. Your diet is awesome! :) so it may be that your body has plateaued which means you just have to be patient and keep doing what you're doing :)

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 8:40pm
via Android

Thanks

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 8:41pm
via Android

Yeah this app is great and changing your routine is very smart try working out different body parts daily and different exercises on a bi weekly schedule and try doing a couple exercises from here you should be at your goa weight judging by how comiited i perceive you to be by your comments

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 10:11pm
via Android

Thanks.. How long have you been using this app? Has helped you out a lot?

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 10:15pm
via Android

Tbh idk maybe like 2-3 weeks but i work myself out three hours daily :o so its kinda hard which is the one but it does make results show faster :o like ive always worked out but ive been focused on my abdomen now so this app is Great since it gives you specialized workouts for that

19 Jul
Tbh it has made getting abs Easier but. Also use and App Called My Fitness Pal you should check that out too
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 10:24pm
via Android

Ya thats what I like about this app. I'm trying to focus on the lower part of my body but it has a lot more muscle then fat. I just don't want all the muscle. The upper half of my body is fine. My stomach is flat but eventually I want to get it tighter and more toned

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 10:24pm
via Android

I'll check out that app later

19 Jul
Its like a calorie counter :o
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 10:27pm
via Android

Maybe you dont need all the muscles its personally preference tbh since i personally find a lil muscle & tone on a girl is sexy  but toning your body would be a great idea try that and well all i could say is try that app it should help its helped me for sure ive been told i look bigger (more muscular) ever since i started my more rigorous workout (3 hour workout plus a couple from here) and well putting down what i eat on that app

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 10:32pm
via Android

I would like more muscle on my stomach and arms but it seems to stay on my legs.haha..I will try that app and see how it goes.

Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 10:36pm
via Android

Hope i Helped ;o

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jul 19, 2014 10:36pm
via Android

You did :)

21 Jul
hey taylor for abs you can try amazing abs attack and rapid fire obleques

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51