Need suggestions, I'm all out of ideas.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 22, 2014 4:25pm
via Android

I need to loose 15 pounds in 4 weeks, specifically by August 19. I mainly have problems with my stomach, I have this pudge that wont go away. I am 4'11 I used to weigh 170 and now I am down to 130, I was very unhealthy for many years and in the past year I have worked my ass off to become healthy and fit, but nothing seems to be changing with my belly, and I work the most on that. Its not saggy so it's not like I have extra skin or anything, it's still just chubby. What else should I do I am eating healthy and daily exercising twice a day. Any dieting ideas, I'm a vegetarian and I have already cut out all carbs. I drink plenty of water, that's all I drink. HELP PLEASE!!!!

22 Jul
HIIT, Tabata, cardio workouts
23 Jul
Henry is right! Cardio, cardio, cardio! All those ab workouts may actually make your stomach stick out more!
27 Jul
And during ur workouts, maybe wear a leotard or one piece swim wear.it helps keep the tummy in place while excercising.i did ballet for many years.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jul 22, 2014 5:32pm
via Android

Well start doing abs workout and keep your belly pulled in through your breathe that might help

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jul 22, 2014 6:02pm
via iOS
Ab workouts and some good cardio works for me
Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jul 23, 2014 10:31pm
via Android

The way I look at it.. 70% diet and 30% gym, I mean it works very well for me.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 27, 2014 9:15pm
via Android

Okay! :)
First of all your diet: don't exclude carbs! Especially the days you are exersising!
Do you get enough protein? If not eat more veg food that are rich in protein susch as beans, tofu, Quinoa (and dairy products if you eat them).
Second of all your your workout: Do not workout twice a day every day in the week it will only break down youre body and you will lose weight in muscels not fat! YOU HAVE TO REST! see that you get enough sleep and get atleast two rest days a week (they can't be in a row!). It is okay to workout twice a day but don't over do it! The muscles need their rest! Don't workout the same muscle groups or do full body workouts two days in a row. Try to build some muscels that can burn the fat! Questions?
Good luck! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51