Exercise and loosing fat.. How does it happen.. All explained..

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jul 23, 2014 8:29am
via Android

Hey friends everyone was asking me about how does exercise helps us to loose weight so i thought to come up with a simple idea to explain u all... Its very good that you have started thinking of loosing weight... Now let me tell u whats with the exercise and loosing weight... See, there are three forms of stored energy in the body.. Glucose, glycogen and fats... Now when u exercise.. U use 2 forms of these energy.. glucose and glycogen from the body.. And then u get tired and you want to eat something and thus by eating u replenish the used glucose and glycogen to the body.. But what happens in the process is that the fats remain unused... So now the question is when would the fats be used.. These fats acts like a reserves to be used at the time of crisis.. Now what is a crisis for the body?... There are 2 types of crisis- Either body needs more energy (as at the time of exercise) or there is decreased calorie intake (as at the time of fasting)... So what body does in crisis is that it use the fats to get the energy needed to drive the body... Thus the person loose fat. Now the question is how is this done ie. Create crisis in ur body.. First of all control ur dietry calorie intake.. This is very important as this will cause the body not to store the calories as fats.. So u will stop becoming fat.... Its now at this stage where exercise comes into action... Exercise demands more energy... energy which now cannot be more provided by the glucose and glycogen alone(because of less calories intake) .. This is the state where body start metabolising fat... And the person gets thin..

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jul 23, 2014 9:26am
via Android

For any more queries..  Do ask me... Wil be duly answered...  And for more of mu updates...  Follow me.. .  :)

24 Jul
Hi. Can I ask if you are a professional fitness expert? Also I am 5 ft 4 and currently 11.5 St. What would the best calar intake be for me to lose weight. I want to lose 1-1.5 St? Thanks.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51