Toned Body

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 24, 2014 10:53pm
via Android

Hi!!! I am 25 yrs old and I weigh about 220lbs my problem areas are my stomach (belly fat from having a child), my thighs are very big, my arms (u know the fat that jiggles underneath the arms lol), and I also want to tone my butt (I'm not complaining I love my ass I just want to make it more solid lol) I need help with what kind of easy diet I can do at home and Excerise. And if anyone want to team up with me would be great! Lol I just need some guidance and motivation to keep it up.
Thank you!

25 Jul
Hi. You might need to stick to fruits, veggies, and some good protein - eggs, chicken, tofu, those stuff. (Little treats every now and then lol, little, okay.) I know those are good for helping you build some muscles, with proper exercise of course. More muscles you gain, more calories you burn, even at rest. As for the exercises, I'd recommend some weight lifting, again, build more muscles. If you're just at home, you can do some body weight exercises, squats, lunges, push ups, planks, etc. There's a lot of good body weights routine I've seen on the workout list....

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51