Ankles:20cm (currently 22)
Calves:30cm (currently 36,5)
Thights:50cm (currently 55)
Hips:90cm (currently 90)
Waist:60cm (currently 65)
Bust:90cm (currently 90)
Any idea how to achieve that???

29 Jul
All im going to say is that you have to remember that there are different body types, especially when it comes to women. Certain women (like me) have boney hands, wrist, ankles, and feet. Some women naturally have chicken legs. (Me) Even at my heaviest of 210, I was boney...boney ankles, wrist, etc. Don't try to make yourself something your body is not built for. I have a true hour glass figure, that is boney as hell. When I say true, I mean 38, 30, 38...even when I gained all my weight, I was a 40, 36, 40. There is...
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 7:55am
via iOS
There is no way that you can get those exact proportions i'm afraid. Losing weight doesn't work that way. Your body stores fat randomly and will lose it randomly you cannot reduce specific areas. All you can do is workout and eat right and let your body take the fat from where it wants. Good luck.
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 6:05pm
via Android

I am just wondering if you wouldn't lose weight and just try to gain more muscles in leg area, would that work? And probably the toughest part are calves, so do you know any good exercises for that?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51