Weighing in :-/

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jul 29, 2014 10:40pm
via Android

Arrggh. So frustrating when ive put 100% into my exercise and my diet with a deficit of 600 ish. Counted all my cals for 6 weeks and no results. I weigh the exact same :-( I have 20 lbs ( 8kg) to lose. Any ideas why?

29 Jul
You had a deficit of 600 for 6 weeks?
29 Jul
Try calming down your probaly over working ur body
29 Jul
Min deficit of 400 during the 6 weeks. And maybe I should relax a little.
30 Jul
take measurements of your hips, thighs, waist, chest, arms, legs, and retake them in a month. How are your clothes during compared to when you started? and what do you mean by a 600 deficit?
30 Jul
Didn't think to do measurements. Will definitely do that. Thanks
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 12:31am
via Android

You should've atleast reduced by a kilo.

I'd like it if you could run me through how you calculated your deficit, your workout regiment and your diet.

30 Jul
Bmr 1500. Workout cals 300. Accidental exercise 100. Food cals 1300. So 1900cals out 1300 cals in. Deficit -600
30 Jul
Hmm...that is reasonable. However there are a few other factor you may want to consider. You may have had a lot of water before your weighed in. This will give you a false reading. Or more likely, you must have gained muscle mass. So in the end you could have lost fat but gained muscle through your workout. In any case, you have a healthy lifestyle and you're taking care of your body. No matter what anyone says, those should matter to you the most. Give it time and the weight will come down. Don't get stressed out. It will...
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 2:14am
via Android

Good rest plays a role in general fitness goals. While it's good to maintain a consistent routine, it's awesome to change things around too. Cardio, bodyweight excerise and yoga can be a good boost... Good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51