Herbal Life

4 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 5:49am
via Android

Has anyone got any detailed information about "Herbal Life"? I've been hearing a lot about It lately.

30 Jul
It helps with thos of us who live busy lifestyles who have a tendacy to skip meals or stop at fast food places. I hate breakfast so I have a meal replacement shake. I am on the advanced plan right now. Lost 10lbs in 2 weeks which is more water weight than anything but have found more energy to push through my workouts at the end of the day. Have had multiple friends gain positive results whether it was inches or lbs or muscle
31 Jul
Its herbalife lol and I use it , I've lost 23 lbs in the past 2 months w/o exercise... I have a goal to lose at least 20 more until I start lifting again
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jul 30, 2014 10:37pm
via Android

Here's the details: It's total crap. Eat healthy, and you will be doing the same thing for a lot less money

31 Jul
Nice to see someone with common sense!
31 Jul
U mad bro? Lol
31 Jul
I agree, common sense is strong with this one.
31 Jul
Here's what I gave to say. If you can afford to take herbalife products then do it. But, don't let it break the bank. I
01 Aug
Lol. I mean it's a proven fact. What does herbalife have that proper nutrition doesn't? Well, I mean besides the higher price tag? I agree, the person on the run with a busy lifestyle should be able to have a supplement every now and then. But people put too much emphasis on supplements. Your body uses energy from natural food way better than synthetic products. Supplements are supposed to do just that: supplement a good diet.
Icon_missing_thumb
10 Posts
Aug 29, 2014 2:26pm
via Android

Herbalife and vitamins are usseles. Herbalife is dangerous because damage your liver. Vitamis are eliminated in the urine when the body does'nt need it.

10403093_824149534270890_6673272389594166994_n_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 29, 2014 2:55pm
via Android

Hi  I am  A herbalife  couch  if  you  want  I can  help  you  I have  severe  problems  for  eat  lot  but  wich  herbalife  I feel  healthy  lost  50 pound  and  now I doing  exercise to  tide  my  muscle  call  my  6234981735 80% nutricion  20% gym  , A lot  people  do 20% nutricion  and 80%  gym  and  slow  process

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51