Is it possible to gain 2kg of muscle in 10 days of workout??

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 12:29pm
via Android

Hi everyone!! Today I weighed myself and realised that I'm weighing 64 kg now ..2 more kg than before starting my journey with every-day-workouts(especially running) and clean eating ..is it possible that are 2kg of muscle?? Because I feel very good and slimmed down a little bit (or maybe I'm just not bloated anymore)! But I need to drop 10 kg! Is it possible to gain muscle before losing fat???
Any advice???? Thanks !!!

05 Aug
Weight fluctuates throughout the day anywhere from 3-5 pounds for various reasons and you CANNOT turn fat into muscle. and yes you can add muscle while losing weight. Muscle is the ultimate fat burner so don't worry about a few kg's you said it yourself, you feel better and look slimmer, keep up the good work
05 Aug
It's a hypothetical phrase when training and building muscle "turn fat into muscle". you burn away the fat with training and make room to build muscle, so I agree you can't turn fat into muscle.
20 Aug
Nice work
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 12:40pm
via iOS
You can make fat INTO muscles so i think it's possible 
05 Aug
But in just 10 days??
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 1:53pm
via Android

No you CAN NOT turn fat into muscle! I suggest you do a little research if you think you can. Not meaning to come across arrogant but having trained and studied my whole life I think I'll know something like that.

Icon_missing_thumb
18 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 1:02pm
via Android

Just with my personal experience I dropped 8lbs of fat in just a month and gained 6 of muscle. But my lifting always came first then cleanish eating and light cardio so yes muscle gain comes before fat loss.the way this is explained is your body has a calorie amount it burns every day if you eat less than your caloric requirement your body cracks open the fat vault to keep things running smoothly (this is only by about 200 calories if you eat less that your body's calorie requirements by 300 or more calories it will break down your muscle.)  When you gain muscle mass you have to take care if it your body has to feed maintain and heal that muscle it takes calories! Even though I'm burning fat I'm eating a little more than I'm used to because of how much muscle I've put on.

20 Aug
U burn the fat so you can make room for the increased muscle size (muscle is a part of your living tissue fat isn't fat is like water the more you train the more it will burn off)
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 7:03pm
via Android

Muscle training might make you gain weight but you will lose inches. Inches are more important than your weight I gained three kilos since I started lifting weights. Obviously it's not two kilos of fat since you probably didn't change much of your diet and most probably are on a calorific deficit.be careful if you drinking enough water though sometimes your body retains salt and therefore the weight you put mightve been water weight. Don't lose motivation darling remember that the scale doesn't module your body fat there's muscle and bone what is important is that you lose body fat and of that requires two extra kilos of muscle all the better!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51