Need someone's opinion.

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 6:45pm
via iOS
Idk if I should loose anymore weight, I am in normal range. By the pic please help
05 Aug
No you don't need to lose weight! I'd say you have achieved success!!
05 Aug
I think you look very attractive and I wouldent want to lose any weight if I was you but toneing may help you lose a little and make you feel so much better :) Hope this helps
05 Aug
05 Aug
I think that you should not lose more weight. The only advice I can give you is to keep eating well and work on getting toned.
07 Aug
I think ur ok just try toning it .. remember too skinny isnt pretty
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 8:02pm
via Android

You look great. Keep working hard

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 8:29pm
via Android

If I were you I wouldn't drop any more pounds than your current weight. If you are not satisfied with your body image I would instead try toning your mid section. Hope this helps!

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Aug 5, 2014 10:50pm
via Android

I wouldn't if I was you. You look great. There are women out there that spent hours in the gym or are constantly on one diet or another to look the way you do. Be happy with what you've got.

300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Aug 6, 2014 10:40pm
via Android

If you feel good at where you're at, you should then just concentrate on the small things. Just tone up.

Icon_missing_thumb
18 Posts
Aug 20, 2014 12:55pm
via Android

Quite honestly your mid section looks thick for your age but you are by no means fat and you are very good looking. If I was a trainer I would say work in your abs and obliques and you'll turn every head you go by. If I was a friend I'd say your very attractive and don't need to worry about how you look. Like I said your not out of shape but just like the rest if us we all can be improved.

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 3:59am
via Android

You're a very pretty girl I say don't let people (men) tell you to lose more weight I think u look good

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 4:57am
via Android

Yeh I agree with everyone else, you don't need to lose any more just try toning. I'm the same, I'm at a good weight but I continue toning my body

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 6:27am
via Android

You seem to be at a good weight, you could tone your muscles but not lose weight.  At the end is up to you since you might not feel at your best

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51