How to loose 20 kg in 4 months the healthy way

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 8:36am
via Android

So I was 95 kg in January 2014 and I felt over weight so I started jogging 3km a day and then also started not to have any carbs at night as I felt that it's good so that you lower carbs. I stated having my lunch for breakfast and my breakfast for lunch. I also did a calorie count and I made sure that I had 1400 calories a day when my recommended was 2400. The key here is to have less calories so that you keep strong on the day that I did weight lifting I would have 1800. This was so that I have strength for the exercise.

After loosing 20 kg I have started to tone this body as I have a six pack but I can see it when I learn back this is why I am now doing my lifting and intense training. I am no fitness geek though I am a computer geek but I do admit that I have crafted some worthy formula for loosing belly fat and the waist. So feel free to ask anything if you need a plan we can work through it.

10 Aug
so how do you do it.how do u measure your calorie intake.
10 Aug
@Saviour I use my mobile phone . Ai have a Samsung it has a health app that you can choose any type of food you just ate and it will count the calories for you. If you don't have a Samsung you can download a calorie counter on any app store for your mobile. What brand phone you have so I can recommend best calorie counter for your phone
Image_thumb
20 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 9:44am
via iOS
Can u help me please?
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 10, 2014 11:10am
via Android

Yes I can help you. Give me your weight .height and age. Also tell me your allergies and we can get going

10 Aug
I would like some guidance also on shedding my midsection.
10 Aug
Hi , my weight is 50 kg and I'm 153 cm tall , I wanna be 44kg ):
14 Aug
Hello I am new here and in need of help, I am currently 5 foot 1, 190pounds and 27yrs old, I have gained weight cause of depression and lack of energy and it is now causing me medical problems, I need help to lose at least 50 pounds and tone my body. Please if you have any advice I will gladly love to hear it, my only allergies are olives and olive oil and I don't eat seafood except tuna fish, thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51