I need help. Please!!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 14, 2014 1:21am
via Android

Hello everyone, I have been struggling to get rid of my belly fat. I have lost modivation. I feel like I have tried everything. I have done so many ab workouts, and watch what I eat. I took nutrition classes, I signed up for herbalife and i still can't get my results. Some lady actually thought I was pregnant that's when I lost all confidence in myself. So if anyone has ideas please let me know.

14 Aug
I started the same way, it depends in the workouts, I'm eating like always but I do more exercise, don't loose motivation, keep working, that is what I do.
14 Aug
You have to work out like a month to see results!
14 Aug
Alright. I will do that. Thank you very much
14 Aug
Yea thats the best way
15 Aug
Stop doing ab workouts! Focus on cardio and how you eat. HIIT routines will give you what you're looking for and then some!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 2:11am
via Android

I would say do what you do but faster

14 Aug
OK i will do that. Thank you
14 Aug
Your welcome
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 3:48pm
via Android

Hi Julia,  my advice if you want to lose fat round the stomach is, don't do cruches! You need to do quite a lot ( thousands) to burn a decent amount of fat. You should look up High Intensity Interval Training,  great for soccer, burns fat and really supercharges you metabolism! Aim for no more than 3 sessions a week!

14 Aug
Oh sweet, OK I'll definitely look into that. Plus I play soccer so it's good to know it helps that also. Thank you.
14 Aug
Yeah I found it helped me. I play a lot, but over here we call it football ;)
14 Aug
Where are you from? I play a lot also. I've played practically my whole life:)
14 Aug
Scotland, what about you? Yeah do have I, what position do you play?
14 Aug
Kansas. I play anything but keeper, I haven't gotten the hang of it yet.
Icon_missing_thumb
37 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 4:53pm
via Android

Keep up the hard work Julia!  Results take time so try not to get discouraged.  Don't think of your workouts as a temporary fix to lose your belly fat, but as a lifestyle change that you intend to continue doing long after you've reached your goal.  Make it fun, change it up and try multiple activities until you find a few that you enjoy. Put some headphones on and listen to fun upbeat music while working out.  Find a friend or workout partner to join you.  But if they end up missing a workout or two, find someone else or continue to go without them, just stay consistent.  Incorporate a lot of cardio, walking, cycling, light weight lifting.  Just as important as working out is your dietary habits.  Eat 5-6 small meals a day to keep your metabolism up.  Continue to eat natural healthy foods and drink lots of water. 
Stick with it and I promise you WILL see results!  You can do this Julia!  :)

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 10:33pm
via Android

Do HIIT (high intensity intraval training) it really helps. You can't just target one area, to get results. Good luck! I'm working on losing me belly fat too! You get results pretty fast! But you have to keep at it

14 Aug
OK great thank you. Where could I find it?
14 Aug
What I like to do is add it into my ab workouts. Like say your doing elite abs or lower ab massacre or something; between diff excersizes pause the workout and do 25 jumping jacks, a few pushups, high knees, butt kickers, and burpees w/o pushup. Just do one different one each time a new excersize is done. Make sense?
14 Aug
Yes, it does.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 14, 2014 11:07pm
via Android

You have to do a lot of ab workout, but when I say I lot I really mean a lot of.. Push harder, do cardio, runing and etc., calculate youre calories and eat vegetables.. Drink a lot of water because of sweating and that's it.. You have to remember youre body need more workout than others that is reason because you don't see results.. You will see results for month or more but it will be ok.. If you have any question write me a message.. All the best and don't lose motivation..

14 Aug
OK thank you
14 Aug
Just so you know, your genetics depend on how your body loses the weight/fat. Body part specific exercises will NOT burn the fat from that area, what it does do is tone and strengthen the muscles. Utilizing large muscle groups will burn the most calories.
15 Aug
I know, one tipe of exercises will not bur fat, so I sad she should do a lot of cardio, runing and etc. Genetics is big factor and it is reason because she can't burn fat so easy.. You didn't say anything new..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51