Lose weight

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 4:13pm
via Android

A lot of people want to lose weight
And they do lightweight workouts + a lot of cardio. But i have another idea hard heavy weight workout + a little cardio. The plus of that type of workout is:
1. When your lifting heavy weight muscle need more power this strains the muscles more than lightweight lifting. And make muscle need more energy = burn more fats

17 Aug
That's kinda genius!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 17, 2014 6:57pm
via Android

What about heavy weight + heavy cardio? Or would that strain the body too much?

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Aug 17, 2014 7:33pm
via Android

So what if u cant lift no more the 20 pounds is that considered light weight I want to get muscles but I dont wanna start look like a dude lol or to masculine

17 Aug
You would have to lift some serious weight to get to she - hulk status. Muscle is a fat incinerator and lifting well keep you burning calories up to 48 hours after a workout!
17 Aug
So lifting weights help you burn fat faster I freaking hate my stomach It seems like it never shows any improvement ugh I jus want a flat tummy again
17 Aug
It'll help but tummy weight is 70% diet
17 Aug
Like wat kinda diet I think I been doin ok but it dont look like it like how fast does belly fat go away
17 Aug
Clean eating, as much natural foods as possible, no deep fried foods and stay away from anything processed. Lots of veggies and more fruits, lean meats

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51