Diet Plans

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 19, 2014 3:23pm
via iOS
I need some advice on what foods to eat on a diet because I am a very fussy eater and most meals don't appeal to me. I exercise regularly and I drink a lot of water but I don't know what foods are good on a diet. Also I go to school still so I need good packed lunch ideas, please leave suggestions because I really want to loose weight
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Aug 19, 2014 4:45pm
via Android

Hmm some suggestions...

Muesli bars/fruit and nut bars
Different fruits
Small container of yoghurt
Nuts and dried fruit
Wholemeal bread sandwich with things like tuna, salmon or salad on them.

Hope I could help a lil.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Aug 19, 2014 6:10pm
via Android

Drink lots of water. Carry a 32 or 64 oz. jug w/you. Put slices of lime, lemon, or cucumber if you need variety. Eat lean meats - fish, chicken, turkey. Grilled or baked, not fried. Fruits and vegetables. Grilled, baked, steamed, roasted, not fried. Whole wheat version of pastas and breads instead of white. Packaging ahead of time will save you time during week and prevent you from choosing vending machine options.  Good luck!

19 Aug
Thanks that's much more helpful than the websites
19 Aug
I have to eat out at restaurants everyday!!! Any suggestions?
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 6:48pm
via Android

Okaie let's get the no list out of the way first ;
NO PROCESSED FOOD(I'm talking mac and cheese etc)
NO PREMADE MEALS
NO FAKE SUGAR; all sugar should come from fruits as it is stored in your body as fuel and not fat
NO FRIED FOOD ; no chips(even baked)  no nuggets
Do not use any oil other than canola oil if you're cooking or olive oil raw
NO FAST FOOD UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
NO CARBONATED BEVERAGES NOT EVEN diet since they lower your metabolism just before tricking your brain into hunger

Alright now that that's out of the way, you should know that moderation is key, carbs should mostly come from whole wheat bread or rice or pasta.quinoa is very important! Protein should come from white meat like turkey breast chicken breast fish beans quinoa(again)
Make sure to know the difference between saturated and Trans fat(bad fats) and good fats.good fats help you lose weight(always eat them in moderation)  foods that are a source of good fats: avocados,olive oil,salmon,raw nuts and dried fruits,peanut butter..
Water is super important I cannot stress this enough, green tea is also wonderful as long as you don't sugar.
Try to lower the caffeinated drinks to a minimum caffein stresses your body your metabolism should get boosts from foods and exercise.
Dairy, low or no fat is.very important because it helps you burn fat

Diet helps you with 70% of your journey.

Exercise helps you with the remaining 30. Try to exercice 3-6 times a day,30-60 minutes and try to do different routines like jog or run bike swim jump rope and strengthen your muscles with some muscle training if you're looking to.tone afterwards.

Now for the most important message of all, all I told you is true howeverrr were only human so we slip up its normal we can't be perfect so don't stress to be. Love your body thru all the phases and listen to what it tells you! If you're doing well on your healthy new lifestyle (not a diet because if it's only a phase you will gain everything back because you'll have lost everything for no sole purpose)and you need a break or you want that burgwr or those fries and chocolate milkshake,allow yourself that treat. Your body knows what it needs because a little cheat meal is super important to keep your metabolic memory working. Remember that results may take time what's important is that you start to feel better even before you start to look better, and also you should be doing this for yourself not for anyone else and more importantly watch out not to cut out calories jurastically or else your metabolism will go into shock and not burn. Gradually move into a calorific deficit both aided by diet and exercise.

Much love,don't hate me cuz I talked to much it's just what I've learned thru the years since I started my healthy lifestyle xx

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 22, 2014 8:55am
via Android

Clean Eating!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51