Love handles, muffin tops, lower belly!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 6:04pm
via Android

Uh...help? Advice? I dedicated myself to health and fitness about two months ago and very actively surround my life around the goal of losing weight, toning up, and eating right. I've seen the progress and it's pretty awesome. The thing that is still bugging me is the muffin/lower belly fat. It's still there, slightly less of it but it's more noticeable to me now because all my other body parts are slimmer and toned(even my upper abs) and then there's that fat right under my waistline and at my hips. I hear it's the hardest place to lose and that's what I really need to target. Yes, I cardio, I dance, I walk, I jog. Avacados, lean meats,and greens are my best friends and I drink nothing but water. What are good exercises that target the muffin top? I sure could use the advice.

21 Aug
Doing great.... keep up your hard work!!!
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 6:25pm
via Android

Sadly you cannot target a specific place when losing fat it's only possible when you're toning up but don't give up you're on the right track!  if you're progressing slowly it's totally fine and as long as you stick to what you're doing you'll lose that muffin tip in no time the secret is perseverance. The way your body is built makes it maybe harder for you to lose the fat around your weight like it makes it harder for me to lose in my thigh area.all I can say is that a healthy diet and exercise is key and don't give up you've been at it for two months it.might take up to a year but remember that good things don't come easily good luck to you!!

21 Aug
Thank you. I used to "attempt" getting in shape and would easily get discouraged but there's something about this time that's different and I'm sticking to it. I love having this app on my phone cause it's easy to connect to other folks dedicated to fitness with plenty of advice. A couple more months and I'm sure to see a difference when looming at my starting out photo. Thank you for your input, it's much appreciated. :)
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 6:26pm
via Android

I meant to say it might be harder for you to lose fat around your waist not your weight my bad

10349984_10154354887065467_6830027909210827756_n_thumb
15 Posts
Aug 21, 2014 10:00pm
via Android

I have the muffin top and love handles problem too im starting to notice the cardio really helps dancing walking slowly but its working

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51