Belly Fat Gone!...

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 24, 2014 11:34pm
via Android

Hi! Im looking for some advise and help on get rid of my belly i have gain 40 pounds and want to loose those 40 pounds in the next few months but i want to mainly loose it on my stomach area ... any help appreciate

25 Aug
I've been struggling and striving to lose my tummy weight. Its been killing me. But thank god for this app. Fingers crossed I look slim when I'm done with this. What exercises do YOU do?x
29 Aug
Diet, diet, and then diet again. If you don't make sure your calories out are greater than your calories in all the workouts in the world will not help
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 25, 2014 12:12am
via Android

Yes! In deed, my fingers are cross too ... I do Pilates i stick to the ones that trigger your core thats all i know and do

Image_thumb
110 Posts
Aug 29, 2014 5:41pm
via iOS
My personal experience.best thing that works-low intense and long term cardio training.i did long walks mixed with running the most and more than 5times a week.not much other things.and also i reviewed my menu,some things are gone forever.lost a lot also from stomach but there is sonething left as belly area mostly is the last one that is going away.good luck!
29 Aug
Will take all advise thank u much
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Aug 29, 2014 5:59pm
via iOS
You can't lose fat at a certain point like your belly. When you do cardio workouts you lose body fat. So you lose bidy fat on your full body.
29 Aug

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51