Question.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 6:12pm
via Android

Can someone tell me why I go all week working out and eating right. Lose 2 lbs and then one day I have a rest/cheat day and end up gaining back the 2 lbs. Just in a day! Its depressing. And makes me mad. I hear its okay to have atleast one day out of the week to rest and cheat. But why if I am just gonna gain it back?! So annoying!

03 Sep
Water retention. How's your salt intake? It's normal for our weight to fluctuate 2-5 pounds on any given day
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 6:17pm
via Android

Well, the weight alone doesn't mean much you should calculate your BodyFat percentage as well. Also how much "cheaty" is your cheat day? What I mean is: if you start eating things from dusk til dawn -and over- it is pretty normal you weigh like nothing happened

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 6:24pm
via Android

Well my goal today is drink a gallon of water and drink my green shake. With a 30 mins cardio workout during my break. Im a nurse aide so I'm constantly on the move too. Which by the end of the day I go over 100,000 steps. I just started working out on by breaks so been doing that for a week now. Hopefully this will do.justice.

Image_thumb
83 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 6:33pm
via Android

Try to workout with Tabatas if you don't have much spare time. With 15-20 minutes of workout 3 times a week you'll see many improvements!

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 10, 2014 1:44pm
via Android

Thanks

Image_thumb
110 Posts
Sep 11, 2014 6:50am
via iOS
If i know right,best thing is to reduce your cheat day to a cheat meal,just one meal and not 3cheat meals at a time.it wont destruct your efforts.for ex if you cheat and eat 300g of nuts it is additional 2000 kcal and you other 3 normal meals per day...it is a lot....there is one option-you have to eat even less during the week to cheat more on weekend but it can damage your metabolism and it is risky.just make an effort in counting and good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51