Need to lose 15 kgs fast!

4 posts | Original | Recent
211 Posts
Sep 7, 2014 5:00pm
via Android

So ummmm.... I am a good dancer and I really wanna get selected in the school team cuz its my dream! I asked my sir if I can be in the team so my sir said that I should lose 15kgs approximately and in 3 months! So what workout should I do! I'm 85 kgs currently.

08 Sep
Hi try with Herbalife, I lost 25 kgs. In 4 months, now I'm focus in cardio exercices. I you want more information add me in whatsapp +56989640514 Sau-Len Rios Nutrition Coach
08 Sep
What is herbalife
33 Posts
Sep 8, 2014 3:14am
via Android

what workouts to do is much less important you need to focus on deit it is most important so dedicate yourself to think about this daily in this order - calories>nutrition>supplements>cardio>workouts
see how nutrition is before supplements thats because its best to get your nutrition naturally i.e if you already eat high protein foods dont supplement it, also cardio before workouts if you want to lose weight its a simple formular just focus hard on getting it right everyday - 85%diet 15% exercise and the exercise portion can be broken down into 10% cardio 5% lifting,

try using google to find out how many cals you should have a day to lose the weight you want good luck.

11 Sep
Thank you
1 Post
Sep 8, 2014 3:55am
via Android

I started natural juicing on Sept 1 and have already lost 10 lbs (today's Sept 7). This is the healthiest lifestyle change I've come across. Maybe you can look into it and see if it's something you'll consider. 

1 Post
Sep 8, 2014 9:00pm

Herbalife is a nutritional company which sells a variety of products which one can only obtain from an Independent distributor. These products make it so much easier to get enough protein and nutrition in a day without consuming too many calories, meaning that it can aid in weightloss (provided that your total food intake doesn't exceed the amount of calories your body burns in a day).

In order to achieve proper weightloss, one needs to ensure they build lean muscle and reduce body fat.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51