Drop The Last 10

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Sep 11, 2014 12:40pm

I've working out for a while but it seems I'm having a hard time dropping the last 10 lbs, so any help and advice is quite welcome.

11 Sep
Drop cals and push harder you may of hit a plateau
Sep 11, 2014 4:13pm
via Android

I'm having the same issues. I read where you you should add intensity and cut more calories. Try itermittent fasting. I read an article that says it may help. And again count every cookie and re assess your basal metabolic  rate to make sure your getting the right calorie
count.

Image_thumb
86 Posts
Sep 11, 2014 5:24pm
via Android

Thanks. The thing is according to different apps i should consume around 2300 calories a day in average. I have a very physical demanding job. Also i usually train 4 to 5 times a week some times twice a day. Alternating strength and cardio (usually soccer game and just began swimming) and still i haven't seen any progress in about two months.

Sep 11, 2014 11:00pm
via Android

How about simple changes:

Water for Soda (coke) and eating less suggar.
-> increase dygesting by 23%
-> your body will hunt for energy and will find it in your body fat.

This is one of the best ways to start dealing with weight. But remember to drink steady through out the day.

Take more time chewing.
-> increase dygesting and helping your body to use more of what you eat.

With that you can drop your ammount you are eating. But it mainly helps to get the stuff out of the meal. But it workes best when you eat good stuff.

Training will make your musles to grow. So if you train to hard your weight wount drop that fast due to gain in musle Volume. It is just an exchange of body fat into musles.

Blessings

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51