Annoyed! But not stopping

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Sep 15, 2014 10:11pm
via Android

My weight is a yoyo battle. Lost 4 lbs in two weeks then stepped on the scale today and gained it back.. I hadnt checked my weight in a few days. So I said what the heck!? Big mistake. I have been doing good on workings out everyday for almost 3 weeks. And do pretty good on watching what I eat. I cut out sodas and drink water or green tea. I am mot giving up. But damn! I am frustrated. Any suggestions why?

15 Sep
Our weight fluctuates 3-5 pounds throughout the day. Did you weigh at the same time of day as your last weigh in? Wearing the same or similar clothing? Shoes? The menstrual cycle can also affect weight as well as salt intake, stress, and lack of sleep. If you must weigh do so first thing in the morning wearing your birthday suit and a smile! :-) measurements are better but not everyone does them
15 Sep
Thank you. That helps a bit. I was gonna take a hammer to my scale haha
15 Sep
Haha...hammer, stick of dynamite, tie it to the bumper of the car and drag it through town! :-)
15 Sep
Aint that the truth
17 Sep
123support@intsig
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 15, 2014 10:19pm
via Android

Anthony right, & it recommended that you try and weight your self early morning.

16 Sep
Anthony is right. Or throw away hour scale and get a tape measure. If you are building muscle you may not lose weight but your measurements should show a positive change.
17 Sep
123support@intsig.com

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51