I need tips :)

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 3:26pm
via Android

Hi guys!! I'm new and i'd like some tips about the best workout or your favourites. Consider me as a beginner (i have practically no resistance), and i really want to loose al least 30lb. I'm already eating better and healthier but i need to workout to improve my resoults!! Thanks :)

18 Sep
18 Sep
Be consistent. Select 10 minutes Workout for first week with casual difficulty. Step up your time after two weeks interval. First 3 weeks casual, next 5 weeks moderate and then intense.
18 Sep
I will try, thanks!!
18 Sep
Ciao chiara. I am trying to lose weight too
19 Sep
Don't skip meals...think in terms of portion control and eat lots of veggies with some fruits and lean meats. For exercise I'd suggest full body routines 3 days a week with yoga/walking on off days. Not sure what equipment you have but starting with any resistance is better than no resistance. Bodyweight exercises can also be helpful starting out (pushups, dips) one final tip...think about the advice folks offer and do some research
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 5:20pm
via Android

Hey, I can help.
For the diet :

*I think you should try to forget about the dinner or eat any fruit and vegetable instead.

*Don't eat any meals other that breakfast and lunch.

*when ever you get hungry un between meals you shouldn't eat anything but fruit or vegetables.

*Try to drink a glass of water before every meal, and try drinking more water in general.

For Workingout :

*Try to workout for 6 days a weak.

*Try to do more cardio workouts and running.

And I create workouts for you to do and reach your goal.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Sep 18, 2014 5:40pm
via Android
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Sep 19, 2014 12:28am
via Android

The best advice I can give you is to be consistent.  A mistake many people make is that they jump in with very strict diets and workouts that they can't/won't keep with.  I would start small and gradually build up when you feel it's appropriate. Since your already eating better and starting to work out, I'm sure you'll reach your goal soon!  Good luck!

19 Sep
Thanks! I hope so, tomorrow i'm gonna weight for the first time after began diet..!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51