Why me???

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
211 Posts
Sep 19, 2014 9:04am
via Android

I am working out and eating less also but still I haven't lost weight in fact I've gained a kilo! What am I doing wrong! :(

19 Sep
Eating less isnt always best solution..Ideally you want to spread you food in take throughout the day...around 6 times a day is ideal and small portions .. keep calorie intake 1500 for women 2000 for men and you will lose weight...exercise will be a catalyst for weight loss .. It next to useless for weight loss on its own...good for heart thou :-)
19 Sep
I eat 1500 hundred calories but still I didn't lose weight in fact I gained weight!
19 Sep
Ok if you want to lose weight u have to stay around 1200-1300 calories. Include a workout every day or every other day. Do cardio. 45-60 min of cardio. If you go to the gym and use the treadmill u have to do interval training. This means. For ex: u do 2 min on a pace phase. Then for 2 min u increase the speed. And 1 min going hard. And after that return to the pace phase. Eat CLEAN. You should know what it is good and what is not. Drink lots of water. No sugary drinks. And avoid...
19 Sep
Thank you nico!
20 Sep
look up a diet
Image_thumb
1 Post
Sep 19, 2014 10:18am
via Android

Its not you, but maybe your approach that is incorrect. In order to lose weight, there is no secret. You have to eat less than your body can consume in one day.
Another factor is the body fat, if you already have body fat, the body consume what you ate today before starting burning your body fat.

You can check your body mass and calculate the amount of exercise needed to lose weight.
Look on internet: http://www.webmd.com/diet/body-bmi-calculator#bmi

Doing just 10min of sit ups per day won't help to get rid of belly fat, you maybe need to do at minimum 30min of exercise per day where your heart will beat faster. And you will get result guarantee!

You can also go to the nearest gym near you and ask a professional trainer for a program. Good luck and remember you can do it :)

19 Sep
I workout 2 times a day for 1:15hours respectively! But I won't be able to workout for a couple of days cuz I had an accident today and I can barely stand!
19 Sep
Maybe you changed fat into muscles. Muscles are heavier than fat.
19 Sep
Maybe!
Image_thumb
171 Posts
Sep 20, 2014 4:46pm
via Android

Instead of weighing yourself try doing  your measurements, your weight naturally changes throughout the day.

20 Sep
I have tried that but the measurements are same! PS. I weigh myself at a particular time always.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 21, 2014 5:17pm
via Android

I know what you're going through. Been 6 weeks and i haven't shed a pound or gained an inch of muscle. I'm starting Freeletics today. Hope it helps. Checkout the freeletics app.

23 Sep
Okay thanks! Will check that app!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51