100 burpees a day.

4 posts | Original | Recent
9 Posts
Sep 21, 2014 4:42pm
via Android

First day using this app.
Anyway, a little about myself... I'm 22 and stand at an average 5'11'' and exert a pressure of 104kgs on this earth.
I have been exercising at the gym for over a month now and haven't dropped an ounce. As soon as i walked in on my first day all i saw was men hovering around the weights section. I was told that if i build muscle I'll lose weight quicker than cardio. So after four weeks of testing the theory i have decided to start Freeletics. Among these exercises i feel the burpees are the toughest to master. I can barely do 10 in an hour and i sweat for the remaining 23. So I'm gonna take this challenge (alongside regular gymming). I hope to increase the number of reps to maintain the intensity. Anyone seen good results with Freeletics?

21 Sep
I've seen good result in Freeletics. It is all about doing the exercise fast and never give up.
12 Posts
Sep 21, 2014 5:16pm
via Android

I'm In ..

16 Posts
Sep 21, 2014 5:46pm
via Android

I recommend 20 mins fast walking before you start Workingout every day, and do anther 20 mins after you finish if you can ..... Try to walk as fast as you can.... And keep on the burpees they are awesome...

And about that information that building muscles help you lose more fat; of course any work you do will make you lose fat, but building muscles as a direct way to lose fat will be not effective .. As doing the cardio workout including walking jogging running burpees jumping jacks butt kickers and so on.

11 Posts
Sep 22, 2014 2:27am
via iOS
What is burgess?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51