Abs for girls

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Sep 29, 2014 10:30pm
via iOS
I like the look of toned abs that aren't too obvious and would really like to achieve this, I have already began making progress and am really happy so far. I would just like some advice on excercises or workouts that are best to target this area. I'm a morning person so I will usually excercise for maybe 30 minutes each morning but I was also wondering if it is bad to workout every day (not always abs, I usually mix it up between cardio, legs and abs).

Also some advice on healthy snacks to eat during the day would be good, because I will usually end up getting tempted by some sweet food during the afternoon. 

If there was anyone else is aiming to achieve a nice bikini body before summer I'd be more than happy to have a workout buddy 
29 Sep
I guess we are both on the same path
29 Sep
Yeah I guess we are Khadija are you noticing much progress at the moment?
02 Oct
Message me and we can talk I just lost 35lbs changing up my diet and snacks. And would love to pass on the Info
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Sep 30, 2014 12:00am
via Android

I just started my second month of working out and I do see progress so that's my motivation to keep at it. 

30 Sep
Oh wow good job. And thanks, I'll try good luck with your journey and I hope you achieve the results you want!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51