Do you take anything?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 12:58am
via Android

Do you take anything to help you lose your weight with exercise and eating right?

02 Oct
Nothing else is needed. . If you want to waste your money on products that give the impression you can buy weight loss then go ahead.
02 Oct
I agree there is no miracle pill BUT I've found certain things to help. I take green tea supplements because they help me workout twice as long as I normally do, and they also curb my appetite so I don't overeat. I've taken other pills/supplements but I'd highly recommend green tea because its really good for you & definitely helps a lot, without any side effects.
02 Oct
I drink green tea and water only
02 Oct
Drinking green tea is really good too... But the amount you get in a pill (that actually gets digested) is waaay more than you could possibly drink in a day. Thats why I switched to taking it in pill form. Whey protein shakes are awesome too~
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 2:04am
via Android

I wouldn't buy anything marketed as diet or weight loss. Because yeah it is a waste of money. But I would recommend making sure you get enough protein in your diet it will help you no overindulge in other fatty foods. Also would recommend taking a multi vitamin and fish oil.

Image_thumb
40 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 2:34am
via Android

Well I will try that. Thanks! Where do you get yours and what brand?

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 4:22am
via Android

The only supplements needed (taking into consideration a common American diet) would probably be omega 3's, d3, and green tea extract for the icing on the cake

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51