Healthy meal options that promote weight loss

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Oct 2, 2014 9:12pm
via Android

Three months ago I weighed almost 140, now I weigh 110... I've been steadily losing weight up until recently. I have upped my exercise, but because of that I eat more too.... So any meal ideas that will help me continue losing weight?
Please no rude comments.

02 Oct
What sort of things are you eating now?
02 Oct
I have tons of water & green tea, and then with breakfast I have fat free milk. Most of what I eat is salads with fat free dressing, or for breakfast I have whole grain cereal & a banana. For snacks I eat reduced fat wheat thins, fiber one bars, low fat string cheese, stewed tomatoes, or fat free "chips". And when I want dessert I'll have frozen yogurt. I feel like I'm eating super healthy so I don't know what else to change
04 Oct
I'm on a diet "dates and milk" just this two
45 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 9:25pm
via Android

At this point you will need to increase your protein intake, chicken, fish, almonds are all good things to incorporate into your meals. The biggest thing to remember is eat many small meals through out the day to keep your metabolism going strong.

3 Posts
Oct 4, 2014 2:14am
via Android

Look into an all paleo diet. My sisters and mom are doing it and they are losing 6 to 10 pounds a week. It also helped me tone up very fast with little exercise. It's worth checking out.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51