Daily fat intake for weight loss?

2 posts | Original | Recent
 
Image_thumb
166 Posts
Oct 5, 2014 2:10pm
via Android

Hey everyone, so I'm still in losing weight mode and I'm wondering how many grams of good fats and overall fats should I be consuming daily? I'm currently at 195 pounds and working out six days a week.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 5, 2014 2:47pm
via Android

Hey there! In the past, it has helped me to use ratios to watch what I eat instead of counting grams of this, grams of that. For weight loss, try to eat a diet comprised of 15-20% fats, 80% of those being healthy fats, and the remaining 20% for splurges. Hope this helps!

Reply


Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51


Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,181 topics, 38,202 posts

Motivation & Support

8,527 topics, 41,862 posts

App Updates

5 topics, 30 posts

Ask the Pros

701 topics, 1,791 posts

Workouts and Programs

2,871 topics, 12,161 posts

Trainer Tools

3 topics, 13 posts

Featured Training Programs

March Madness

March Madness

Intense Time 2 Weeks
At-Home Bootcamp

At-Home Bootcamp

Moderate Time 4 Weeks
Weight Loss 1

Weight Loss 1

Casual Time 4 Weeks
Kettlebell: Stabilize

Kettlebell: Stabilize

Casual Time 3 Weeks
Cross Training with Yoga

Cross Training with Yoga

Intense Time 4 Weeks
Lose It. Tone It!

Lose It. Tone It!

Casual Time 4 Weeks

Featured Workouts

Ring in Spring

Ring in Spring

Moderate Ic_time_32x32 6 mins  
Chest   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Rings
Muscle Into Spring

Muscle Into Spring

Moderate Ic_time_32x32 16 mins  
Full Body   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Dumbbell
Cardio Keen

Cardio Keen

Moderate Ic_time_32x32 13 mins  
Lower Body   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Cardio Machine
Leg Blaster

Leg Blaster

Intense Ic_time_32x32 15 mins  
Lower Body  
All About Balance

All About Balance

Casual Ic_time_32x32 12 mins  
Legs  
Off The Wall

Off The Wall

Casual Ic_time_32x32 7 mins  
Full Body   Ic_workout_dumbbell_32x32 Wall