I need to gain weight . I super skinny .. like 46kg

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 8, 2014 7:33pm
via Android

I need some advices on how to put some weight i have a prom in 7 months and have to be atleast 50 kg . Any advices ??

08 Oct
Okeydokey hun! Are you aware that 80% of fitness involves diet and the 20% is excercise?
09 Oct
The problem is that i don't have a lot of time to eat and the strangest thing is that i eat mostly junk food like pizza from fast foods sandwiches from subway etc. And still can't gain 1kg XD
10 Oct
Hahaha... don't feel bad I'm 42 been training most of my life and still weigh 58 kg ..... anyway I think u r perfect!
10 Oct
Thank you so much
10 Oct
Pleasure:-) try this: have a decent work out at the gym u know like squats, lunges, roman dead lifts, bicep and tricep curls and crunches, supervised would b advised so u don't get injured! When u get home mix 50 to 60 grams of dextrose / glucose with a premium whey protein supplement and drink. This will help grow lean muscle as well as provide u with additional calories quick! Gud luck and God bless:-)
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Oct 8, 2014 9:57pm
via iOS
Drink a liter or two of chocolate milk a Day. That should take care of it. It's best to drink it after your meals so it wont impact your appetite to much.
Yes there is a healthier way, but chocolate milk won't kill you and it's just so easy. If you are smart you start a strength training program like stronglift 5*5 (no you wont get bulky) while you do this.
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Oct 8, 2014 10:22pm
via Android

Make sure you add muscle and not fat.  Use protein.

Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
Oct 9, 2014 8:39am
via Android

Why do you have to be at least 50kg? Just being nosy!

09 Oct
Because I'm tall and look like a skeleton .
10 Oct
You honestly don't. Yes you are slim, but I think you look nice and I'm pretty sure there are many other skimblers who would agree. Don't put yourself down!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 9, 2014 9:23am
via Android

Why do u want to gain weight? You are already beautiful :). However if u want u have to eat more proteins ( chicken, fish....) and do exercises with dumbells..

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 9, 2014 2:43pm
via iOS
Quit stressing on to skinny. Took me to many years to realize my body shape has its merits. Skinny is not the worse thing. Unhealthy is. However, when I have to gain I use a calorie counter app.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Oct 10, 2014 6:34pm
via Android

How old are you? You might want to consider not trying to gain weight til your a little older. I was 110 lbs until i was 25. my metabolism barley started slowing down.

10 Oct
I'm 18.. and non of my parents are with difrent faith we are one skinny family haha
10 Oct
Well this is a good article give it a read hope it gives you a better understanding of what you need to do http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/8-lean-mass-gaining-secrets.htm
10 Oct
Pound cakes

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51