Can't control my eating habits

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Oct 12, 2014 11:21am
via Android

For me it is so hard to eat healthy food.
I am the type of goal that always think about food also when I am not hungry.
My family don't support me when it comes to healty eating instead my family laugh at me.
They buy a lot of unhealthy food like pizza, dounats, French fries, chocolate, lollipops and sweet drinks like cola.
They bought me one package of potato chips xxl-package and I eat them all.
1211 kcal only because of chips with no healthy fats, protein or carbs.
I am feeling so bad after eating them.
I really like healthy foods especially vegetables butI can't stay focused.
Any advices ?

12 Oct
I am sort of in the same boat. Hand me a box of oreos and I'll eat the whole thing, even after I'm not hungry, even after they taste gross and I feel sick, I just can't stop eating. I don't know why, it is so frustrating, and I get so depressed and hate myself every time I do it. My family is absolutely part of the problem. I was weaned on McDonald's. I don't even know how to cook, that's how often we ate out or ordered pizza. For me, the key was realizing that once I start o...
12 Oct
Ugh autocorrect... I hope you can figure out what I mean.
12 Oct
I sorta am too, only my family tries to make me eat healthy i just cant really do it...
13 Oct
Hey...i know its difficult if no one supports you. However, you can always take small steps to change your eating habits. You can control your portions and adopt substitutes to sugary items in your diet and include fruits. Incorporation workouts from skimble on a regular basis in your daily routine. I hope it helps...
09 Nov
I think you should talk to your parents about how much you care to start eating healthy, and convince them that is also good for them to try to change their bad habits. It's going to be hard but you need to start slowly introducing more healthy foods because an habit is difficult to change and more if it's without support. But you can do it ;)
Image_thumb
184 Posts
Oct 12, 2014 6:18pm
via Android

Great that you choice to life your own life.

I don't have the opportunity to move to my own flat because I am 16 will become 17 in a few months.
My parents won't allowed me a own flat.
It is so hard when no one supports you.
Tomorrow I will try my best to eat healthy and to workout out.

Thank you so much fot your comment.

Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 13, 2014 7:19am
via Android

Maybe you are reading the signals wrong as you think your hungry but could be thirsty..Going through the same

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Oct 13, 2014 10:14am
via Android

I agree to a certain extent that if your parents buy unhealthy food then you are limited to eating that.... But why not ask for healthier options?
Having nothing but junk food in your home doesn't cause you to overeat either.  Noone makes you chow down huge bags of crisps when a small one would do.  Nothing stops you reducing portion sizes...
The way i look at it you ALWAYS have a choice.  YOU and not anyone else decide what and how you eat.  The sooner you realise this the better.   Sorry to be so blunt but that is how it is. 

13 Oct
JK Rowling once said that there is an expiry date to blaming parents. Facing the same prob but under much better since I got my spinal disorder. Sadly I learned this lesson at 33. I am 35 now. Start early and the habit will stick. All the best
Oct 13, 2014 3:14pm
via Android

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 12:19am
via Android

و

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 17, 2014 12:19am
via Android

و

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 5:01am
via Android

There is a healthy way of eating snacks
Pm me i will explain everything, also how to get it for free!!!!

Image_thumb
327 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 12:31pm
via Android

Everyone has the option to eat healthy or not,if we eat rubbish,thats how we will feel,Ive found Paul Makenna v helpful,I can make you think using mind control,its worked for me,and yes my family all have sweet tooth,have a look at my better body by christmas to support people,I also did herba life challenge,good luck

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 12:51pm
via Android

Ok, lets burn some fact fats....

If u cant control ur eating habbits, try to eat small portions every three hours...

Avoid fat and grossly food. Instead of junk food, drink a smoothie. You want something sweet? dark chocolate...

Still want somevjunk food. Cool dont take the car, jog to the place and when you are there, remember why you jogged instead of taking the car and jog back. You dont want it to cool down and neither to eat it there and feel to tired to jog back home. So just go back and then enjoy the awesone feeling of a winner...

let us know if it works for u...

JJ out!

Image_thumb
184 Posts
Nov 9, 2014 8:10pm
via Android

Thank you guys for all your useful advice/tips. You really motivate me to stay strong. The problem is that my family eats a lot of carbs in every meal.
Now I start to watch what I am eating and what is in it.
I don't want to eat too much of unhealthy food or food that isn't good for my body.
I want to life healthy and to stay healthy.

Now I try to make myself a salad when we have lunch.
For breakfast I try to eat good carbs and for dinner some carbs with protein.

So know I eat different food like the rest, but when there nothing at home (like the pizza a few days ago) I have no choice.
When it comes to this I eat a salad for dinner.

Once again THANK YOU GUYS.
Stay fit and healthy.

Get out of your comfort zone.
Out of it is the place where magic happens.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51