Hi big problem

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Oct 14, 2014 12:46pm
via Android

Hi i have a really big problem. I can't lose weight in a healthy way. I can lose more than 20 pounds in less than two weeks but i gain the weight I lost in 4 to 5 months. I want sth permanent and more healthy

2 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 1:24pm
via Android

Wow that's be really hard on you, first off great that you lost twenty pounds, and it sounds to me that it's good that it takes you that long to gain the weight back. Not that you are gaining the weight back but it's taking that long too. So, and be ready for a broken record here, keep challenging yourself. I know everyone has their favourite workouts and they get more fun the easier they get but also consider that our bodies get used to things fairly fast so you have to keep switching things up.  Also look critically at your support network.  Who is supporting you, how they are doing this and is there a way to make it a team effort and fun for everyone.  Now I'm sure you're already doing this but look at what and how much you are eating don't change your habits just because you are loosing the weight or say yeah I can cheat a little because I've lost this weight already.  Keep going and keep making the smart choices I have no doubt you are.  Finally it may be beneficial to see a trainer a few times to learn more about what type of exercises are right for your body everyone is different, how we work out should be too! Keep going 20 lbs may just be when your body needs some harder pushing. If all else fails talk to your doctor about this.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51