30/30/30 Challenge

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Oct 14, 2014 9:54pm
via iOS
This challenge begins Wednesday, October 15 and ends November 14. It requires you to do AT LEAST 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of either weight training or toning for 30 days.LET'S MAKE A CHANGE BEFORE THE HOLIDAY SEASON BEGINS!!!
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Oct 18, 2014 1:08pm
via iOS
Ok got a late start on my own challenge unfortunately! Woke up on the 15th with a fever and was down for the count so I got it going yesterday the 17th instead and will go until November 16th. 

Goal for the 30 days is to lose 10lbs so obviously also watching food intake and exercising above the 60 min when possible. 

10/17 
30 min Cardio - run/walk outside 
30 min Weights - Back/Triceps/Abs
18 Oct
Ok. Ima do it with you. I'm a day late..Here goes. Im on my way out for brisk walk. "30 min." Check in with u tomorrow!
18 Oct
Ok I completed day 1, though a day late. I power walked 32min, did 30 min strenth. Tomorrow I'll walk agsin and use palates reformer fo 30. 9k thanx Claudette for inspiring me. Gooood luck.
18 Oct
Awesome Dee!!! We are gonna make some moves over the next 30 days!!!
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Oct 18, 2014 8:58pm
via iOS
Today I did intervals on the treadmill for 30 min and lifted legs and abs for 30 minutes! I'll check in tomorrow
19 Oct
Nice work Claudette! I'm Soooo glad I took your challenge, 30 30 30! Last night though I finishwd the challenge I did 30 min yoga stretching.This morning I did 40 min medium intensity full body pilates using reformer. I still need 30 min power walk then I can say "Day 2" completed. Check in with you tomorrow.
Image_thumb
327 Posts
Oct 19, 2014 5:05pm
via Android

Hi im new sounds like a nice group,I power walk for hour every day with my dog,does this count as cardo and toning?

19 Oct
That would be cardio
19 Oct
Hi. Hope you join in. I'm on day 2. I power walk for aerobic and use dumb bells with strength workout from this ap or or I use pilates for toning. Power walk should count as aerobic right Claudette.:-)
19 Oct
That's right Dee and welcome to you Carole!!! This challenge is just about motivating and encouraging each other on the journey to becoming healthier
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Oct 21, 2014 1:37am
via iOS
It's been a busy couple of days so I'm making 2 entries. 
*Sunday I did an intermediate intensity walk with bodyweight toning intervals at 5min:5min ratio for a total of 60 minutes. 
*Monday (today) Repeated Sunday's workout 

YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU WORK FOR 
26 Oct
OMG! Finally found your post Claudette within the exstreamly long community list of bloggers. I have to search through loads of people to get to your 30 30 30 challenge post to update my workouts and stay CONNECTED. Is there a faster way? After my workouts its taking way too long to find your group, so I'm not postkng. This morning I've been searching the list since 8:00AM. Almost 30 min. (ahhh onsi Is there away to just "like" or "save" the group I'm interested in.
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Nov 3, 2014 11:41am
via iOS
Hey Dee, don't feel bad somehow I lost access to the app and haven't been able to log on at all. It wasn't just this app so I had to send my phone in. Anyway make sure you "watch" whichever group you join. Then you just have to click on the WATCH icon and it will only list those. Makes it so much easier. Do we want to restart the challenge or are you ok with continuing from here. Feel like we haven't been able to connect like I'd hoped for support and encouragement. Let me know!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51