best way to loose belly fat anyone?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 15, 2014 3:30am
via iOS
can someone tell me the best way to loose belly fat & to tone my belly!
15 Oct
You should go for a run in the morning and do some cardio, HIIT workouts and abs workout etc :-)
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Oct 15, 2014 5:17am
via Android

The best way to lose belly fat is the same as the best way to lose fat in general. We can't decide where to lose fat we just have to maintain a caloric deficit (burn more than you eat).

Many ways to do this but it's best to focus more on how you eat than how you exercise.

Cut out liquid calories like coffee beverages and sodas and juices. Cut out added sugars in foods. Try to eat clean, less processed pre-made food and more vegetables.

15 Oct
thankyou! I normally always drink coffee but I'll stop now, should I stick with strawberry and banana smoothies?
15 Oct
Haha sorry no, smoothies would be worse. They're a great way to get tons of sugar calories. When I said coffee the key word there was "beverages" like those specialty milk and sugar mixtures you get at coffee shops. Unsweetened black coffee had almost zero calories and is okay.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 15, 2014 7:42am
via Android

One thing I'd like to add is that cardio is not necessarily the best way to burn fat. HIIT is awesome but a little tip most people don't know is that while building muscle, the more muscle you build the better your body does at burning muscle. So if you work on toning areas and building a little muscle in legs, arms, butt, abs, and thighs, you'll also burn fat as well. Cardio does help with burning calories but toning and muscle building work better. Hope this helped.

15 Oct
yes thankyou!
15 Oct
I meant the more muscle you build the better your body does at burning fat, not muscle. Haha
15 Oct
Use this app and write on YouTube p4p and you will find the best things for the whole bodywork at home

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51