FISH OIL: CHEAP & EFFECTIVE WEIGHT LOSS HELP

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Oct 15, 2014 2:25pm
via iOS
At their core most diet pills are just green tea, caffeine etc and are expensive. Lots of lemon water/green tea & some fish oil is a cheap but proven alternative : )
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Oct 15, 2014 5:56pm
via Android

A recent study in New Scientist shows that fish oils do nothing and are actually carcinogenic...

That said I've not stopped taking them yet and have done for years but mainly for joints.

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Oct 15, 2014 6:19pm
via iOS
That's great Matt, have you got the link? I started taking it after reading interviews with Jay Cutler & Lazar Angelov who both endorsed it. Also, the Jim Stoppani program I'm on atm advises it's use. That said I love reading up on stuff like this so would appreciate it if you had the link??
15 Oct
You have to be a paid member of new scientist to read it was article about vitamin supplements but while searching on google for it for you a few sites came up with same info for free
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 4:29pm
via iOS
Sounds nasty
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Jul 20, 2015 1:46pm
via Android

Bump

29 Jul
Despite that New Scientist article and many others, I still take fish oil every morning in fact double the amount...along with a non bulked mutli vitamin (love heath hate waste is a company that sell near to best before vits and oils for pennies in the UK)
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 4:57pm
via Android

Stop being buried post!

08 Aug
Hadi you're flooding the topics with my rambles! People are gonna think I'm mental!!
08 Aug
Hahaha...deal with it Scotty! It's the price you pay for me liking your posts. :P
Image_thumb
159 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 4:37am
via Android

Oh cool. I just had some lying around but wasn't sure of their benefits. I actually thought oil, that ought to make me fat. I didn't know.

I think flax seeds are another great omega3 source?
Oh you could add it makes your hair and skin glossy and awesome.

Image_thumb
166 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 3:12pm
via Android

Matt was this article pertaining to all fish oil or just certain kinds /brands?

Because I thought fish oil was regarded universally as healthy?  I can understand certain types of brands because of quality level of ingredients, mercury level and fish sources, etc...

09 Aug
I've checked out your review website. Fantastic!
09 Aug
Oh the labdoor site? Yea it seems legit. My main concern was whether the owners of the site were favoring particular companies over others. But, after using it a few times everything seems to be impartial so I'm trusting the science.
09 Aug
Great Article- I incorporate it in my fasting Workout before I workout. I Lost 20 pounds in the process.
09 Aug
Don't get me wrong. I just mean I love that there's a site that I wouldn't have known had you not said. That's what I like about this app. A lot of information is exchanged and then you can go and check it out/research yourself... ^^
09 Aug
Oh I gotcha! Sorry, I'm severely sleep deprived at the moment. Lol
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Aug 13, 2015 11:34am
via Android

The orignal study claiming cancer risks.

http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2013/07/09/jnci.djt174.abstract

Here is a pretty balanced article disputing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mark-hyman/omega-3s-prostate-cancer_b_3659735.html

Interesting article here on other oils...

http://www.canceractive.com/cancer-active-page-link.aspx?n=527

...and another disputing.

http://anh-europe.org/news/a-tide-of-evidence-washes-away-flawed-fish-oil-prostate-cancer-study

13 Aug
Thx a lot Matt, I'll be checking those articles out soon. I think I'm with you though. I'll take the oil and vitamins and spend a little extra for the best quality I can find and save all my joints.
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Sep 2, 2015 5:37pm
via Android

Bump

Image_thumb
134 Posts
Sep 21, 2015 9:59pm
via Android

Bump!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51