Losssing pounds!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 15, 2014 10:05pm
via Android

So I tend to lose maybe 2 to 5 pounds a day then gain them back the next, even though I am doing the same thing over and over again. Any tips to stop this from happening?

15 Oct
Water weight ... it'll fluctuate during the day. That's why I believe we always hear to weigh yourself first thing in the morning
15 Oct
I only check in the morning but its still all over the place.
16 Oct
Your weight will tend to fluctuate during the day by 2-3 pounds, so if you weigh yourself several times in the day it would not be uncommon to see a fluctuation. I'd say ditch the scale and weigh yourself once a week, if that.
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 12:04am
via Android

Its the same exact way with me.  That's why I stopped weighing myself all the time..

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 12:09am
via iOS
Don't worry about your weight, what everyone is saying about water weight is pretty true. You look pretty thin in your picture so I'd maybe focus on losing fat percentage instead. How often do you do HIIT workouts?
16 Oct
I don't do any, which is really bad but I am always so busy. I started walking/running  with my dog everyday so I can reach the 10000 steps everyday. But that is sometimes the only thing I can fit into my day.
16 Oct
High Intensity Interval Training doesn't have to be long....maybe only 10 minutes. Tabata workouts are fashioned after HIITs and are only 4 minutes in length. Try fitting one of those in a day? 4 minutes isn't much time and you can do it with your dog! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51