Need a buddy !!

3 posts | Original | Recent

10622785_780765601944501_8742260473565883200_n_thumb
13 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 2:40pm
via Android

Hi I am a 30 year old stay at home mom who just started running and working out a month ago. I have 2 boys one 6 one 19 months. After I had my 2nd child at my heaviest was 260 I went down to 178 but have gained 40 of it back. So currently at 5'4 I'm 217 lbs. It doesn't matter what fitness level you are just having some inspiration on the board of you working out is enough for me. Please follow me and I'll follow you back !!

16 Oct
I am trying on a diet too am now at 225 lbs hight 5 '6 what we can do is jot down the things we eat and change it slowly
16 Oct
Hi All, my problem is I never eat Breakfast, I was off work for about 2 years and my MD put me on Xanax, which can cause weight gain. I am 5'7" and weigh about 250 and I feel terrible about it. I'm trying to lose about 2 pounds a week. It would be great to have a partner to encourage each other.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 16, 2014 3:39pm
via Android

Have you tried Noom Coach. Check it out on google play store. It's a really good app.

10622785_780765601944501_8742260473565883200_n_thumb
13 Posts
Oct 16, 2014 6:40pm
via Android

Hi Jeff !! Weight loss is so tricky I am so guilty of not eating breakfast
But around the beginning of the year I was training for a 5k here in my city that was a glow run I was super excited for it so pumped I was walking 3 miles a day I started the 5k training program and was working so hard and just felt like I was just starving all the time I wouldn't eat breakfast I restrict my calories a lot and I ended up not going through with the process I ended up stopping a month before the race got here and ended up not doing the race I've learned this time around in this last month that is crucial to eat breakfast my go to breakfast is oatmeal it gives me the energy I need throughout the day and I'm not feeling like I'm starving by the end of the day. I am all to familiar with xanax I am a recovering addict and that was my drug a choice I would mix it with alcohol which made the effects a lot stronger and black out and not know what I did or remember what I did went to rehab and got clean this all happened during my
teens when I was 23 I met my husband when he was 21 he got into a very bad car wreck on xanax and alcohol he was pronounced dead on the scene the car wreck was so bad it shattered his femur bone and they had to replace his knee and his femur bone so his his left leg is all metal and some of his forearm they had to cut open his stomach to stop some internal bleeding that was going on that he went through five transfusions was losing blood he was in a coma for a month when he got out and survived all of that but also had a really bad pain pill addiction that I had no idea about until we had our first child but that's all beside the point.. My whole reason for this text is not to judge is not to tell you that you have a problem and you need to stop because I don't know but I'm only
y sharing these things with you because also have been diagnosed with PTSD, anxiety, and a.d.d and yes I have my moments where I'm like man I need to get to a doctor and get on some medication I just can't handle this anymore sometimes my a.d.d. is so debilitating that I feel like I'm a complete failure but i know im not an exercise helps alot I can tell you personally that you can do it without the prescription but I'm not here to tell u what you need I'm here to encourage you and give you positive support when you can't find it anywhere else and that's why I just told you my whole life story!! lol!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51