I have a friend that drank beer in the summer heavy and she picked up a few pounds, in the right places of course!
It certainly can. You don't burn off alcohol sugar, so if you consume it regularly, don't be surprised if and when you start gaining weight.
No but it doesnt let your body perform its digestive functions as it should so it is linked with gaining weight just not directly
I didn't drink for 2 weeks, and i lost 3 pounds.
I LIKE YOU
1. You consume a couple of alcoholic drinks or more.
2. Your liver metabolizes that into acetate.
3. Your body uses the acetate for fat as fuel.
As a result, your body will burn less fat.
Alcohol consumption causes:
1. A decrease in vitamin and mineral absorption: your liver is too busy converting alcohol to acetate to bother with the vitamins and minerals that you're consuming. Detoxification takes a while.
2. A decrease in protein synthesis of type II fibers. Muscle building is slowed down by at least 20%.
3. Dehydration. Alcohol is a diuretic.
4. A decreased quality of sleep. You might go to sleep more quickly, but your sleep will not be sound or long.
5. An increase in appetite.
I've been cutting down to a drink a week.
How old are you
You look cute in your pictures
You no you want the 8=D
I actually used beer to gain weight. I drank a 6 pack a day for 2 months, then stopped and started working out. It put me right on target.
But yeah, Katie. Luke is right.
You are gorgeous.